In accordance with the decision of the Brest regional Executive Committee № 647 from 26.11.2020, is the cost of one trip:
- city transportations of passengers by all modes of transport in the regular message (except of transportation of passengers by buses on Express routes) is 0.70 BYN per trip;
- city transportations of passengers by buses with a permissible maximum weight exceeding 5000 kg or of Express routes in regular communication (No. 10E NO. 36Э) – 0,80 BYN per trip.
The sale of tickets by drivers on a single trip the tariff for urban transport of passengers (excluding transportation of passengers by buses on Express routes) is increased by 0.05 of the Belarusian ruble.
The cost of a monthly ticket reusable for urban transport of passengers on regular and Express routes of the regular message is:
- in Pinsk 30,67 BYN;
- in Ivanovo 26,77 BYN.
The decadal cost of the ticket:
- in Pinsk 10,78 BYN;
- in the city of Ivanovo and 9.38 BYN.
The cost Blanca discounted monthly pass ticket (for two decades from the 11th to the last day of the month):
- -in Pinsk 21,01 BYN;
- -in Ivanovo of 18.28 BYN.
The fare for one kilometer of travel in buses of suburban routes (BYN) is:
- on normal routes – 0,09 BYN;
- on high-speed routes – 0,11 BYN;
- on the Express routes – 0,12 BYN.
The fare for one kilometer of baggage and (or) Luggage in the buses, commuter routes mAyaet:
- for every small piece of Luggage and (or) hand Luggage – in the amount of 0.01 BYN;
- for each srednemirovoj Luggage and (or) hand Luggage – 0.02 BYN;
- for each large piece of Luggage and (or) hand Luggage – in the amount of 0,04 BYN.
The fare for one kilometer of travel of a passenger in the bus long-distance routes, which is formed at the bus station "Pinsk" and bus station "Ivanovo" it is possible to specify the call reference and information service 114.
The fare for one kilometer of baggage and (or) Luggage in the buses of all regular long-distance routes is:
- for every small piece of Luggage – at the rate 0,01 BYN;
- for each srednemirovoj baggage – in the amount of 0,02 BYN;
- for each large piece of Luggage – in the amount 0,04 BYN.
The fare in the buses international routes, you can specify the call reference and information service 114, +375 44 7000099.
The fare of a passenger (baggage) is calculated by multiplying the rate by the distance of the trip (baggage) and rounded in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Belarus.
To purchase tickets via infokiosks of the JSC "JSSB Belarusbank", JSC "belinvest", as well as via the Internet (www.ticketbus.by).
Information about ticket prices and the timetables of the buses to suburban, intercity and international traffic You can get on the telephone reference and information service 114 (working hours from 07:00 to 19:00, Institute of technologycue a break from 09:15 to 09:30, lunch from 13:30 to 14:30) and on the website www.ticketbus.by